Links

Some of the links within this blog may compensate me a small amount when you click on them and make a purchase or sign up for an account. I am an honest person and all words spoken here are my true personal opinions.

Friday, October 9, 2015

A Review of Gyft




Today, I received notice that I had gotten paid for one of my secret shops which I am using to pay for my "free" Disney Vacation.  I wanted to figure out how to spend that on our Disney Trip and the Disney Vacation Account web site does not allow me to make contributions through PayPal.    I decided I should find a gift card site.

The gift card sites listed on the rewards sites I use do not take PayPal.  So I was on a mission to find some place that I did.  I found Gyft. It turns out that Gyft is a really neat little web site.  They actually give you a rebate on the gift cards that you purchase that can only be use to purchase more gift cards.  For using PayPal or Google Pay you get a 2% rebate and for using BitCoin to pay you will get a 3% rebate.

I paid for a $25 gift card, using my PayPal balance and then I realized they sent me a $5 Gyft gift card.  I had also received a 50 cent rebate so even though I really want to do the Disney Trip for free, 22% off was still a really good deal.  So I took the plunge and bought another $25 gift card for Target.

Out of the two cards, I only paid 40% of the value of the cards.  I received the giftcards in my Gyft Wallet immediately and was able to spend them at Target.com immediately on a $50 Disney Gift Card.  The transaction was very uneventful.


No comments:

Post a Comment