Links

Some of the links within this blog may compensate me a small amount when you click on them and make a purchase or sign up for an account. I am an honest person and all words spoken here are my true personal opinions.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Disney Savings Update 10/5-10/11

This week, I've been working hard on our Disney Savings.

We opened our Disney Savings Account this week and deposited $100 that will come in the form of a statement credit for the first purchase on a credit card we just received.

I signed up for Sunshine Rewards and although, I have only used it for a few surveys, I really like it so far.  I'll try to post a full review soon.

I signed up for Shop Kick and I've already earned my first $2 gift card.

I am continuing to accrue Swagbucks by checking my Swagbucks inbox, following their checklist and filling in with videos until I meet my daily goals.

We are starting to look at how we will meet the minimum spends on the credit cards.  I'm lucky enough to need to pay off the balance of a child's braces and be able to pay that in full so that will go on the credit card.  Paying bills on the credit cards is going to be a lot more work than I thought as it appears the autopay option is not available.

Actually in our Account: $200
Amount paid: 19.50 (from Gyft Gift Card after Discount)

Pending:
1 $50 Disney Gift Cards
1 $10 Visa Gift Card

$35 in Target Gift cards from Gift Card Deals at Target last week.
$2 Target Gift Card from Shop Kick.


No comments:

Post a Comment