Links

Some of the links within this blog may compensate me a small amount when you click on them and make a purchase or sign up for an account. I am an honest person and all words spoken here are my true personal opinions.

Monday, October 26, 2015

Disney Savings Update 10/19-10/25

This week, I've basically been working on the same things as far as Disney Savings.

I went to target and took advantage of gift card deals buy purchasing 2 bottles of shampoo and 2 bottles of conditioner that I wanted to try, 4 mens Dove deodorant since my husband said he needed deodorant, and q-tips because we needed some anyway.  This resulted in $15 worth of gift cards for stocking up on things we need anyway.

I cashed out a $25 Swagbucks gift card. It was actually my first one for the month believe it or not so it was only 2200 points for a Target gift card.

I also cashed in $7 worth of Shopkicks to bring my total gift cards to $47. This left 50 cents to pay after my discount for having a Target Red Card on file at Target.com

To get the right amount of Shopkicks, I did have to drive around town while on errands and do a few walk-ins to get just enough. 

So one gift card is ordered and as has been a weekly tradition so far, another arrived in the mail.

Disney Vacation Account Current Balance: $300
 Total Paid: $20

Pending:
$10 Proctor and Gamble Gift card
$50 Target Gift Card
$36 in "Side jobs"








No comments:

Post a Comment