Links

Some of the links within this blog may compensate me a small amount when you click on them and make a purchase or sign up for an account. I am an honest person and all words spoken here are my true personal opinions.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Disney Savings Update 10/12-10/18

This week has gone much the same as last week. I have downloaded the Nielsen Mobile App for my phone and am watching my points accrue there.  I am continuing to use my Shopkick app and having a ball.  My Swagbucks useage has slowed down as its a busy time at work and my focus needs to be there.

The Disney gift card I ordered from Target arrived and I've ordered another one. 

Target deals I used this week were purchasing four Dove Deodorants for a $5 gift card.  With three of us using it now, it makes sense.  We also purchased cleaning supplies and kids vitamins for $5 gift cards each.  I'm right on track this week but my gift card deals will be low next week because truthfully we either don't need or have too much of some of the things offered.  And that's okay because some weeks it's higher than usual.

I also signed up for a Red Card this week so I will get 5% off of my purchases.  Previously I'd just been using a normal card.

I've decide to take my secret shopping up a notch. I generally only do that once every few years but it's really not that hard and could bring in a little every month to put in the account which will add up.

Disney Account Balance: $250

Amount spent so far: 19.50

Pending
50.00 Disney Gift Card
10.00 Proctor and Gamble Card

Currently enough points at various sites for $29 more in Target gift cards.

I'm thinking I could have enough for one ticket by the end of the month if I push hard or at least have enough pending for an adult ticket.  We might make our goal if we can put that much back in "free" money every month for six months!  

What are you doing to reach your goals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment